December 2, 2008

Our New Addition

Tyler and Calynn!!! He is such a great Daddy!!!


Mimi and Papa with their first grandchild!!!



Here I am the night before Calynn was born, I felt like I was going to explode!!!!



This is Tyler practicing.....I guess. This is the night before we had her!!!


Ok everyone meet Calynn Nova Yoas!!!! This is before she had a bath or a diaper!!!


I would like to introduce everyone to the women who plan on spoiling our child rotten!!! Calynn is the first grandchild on both sides, need I say more!!!



Finally some food!!!! I can't even begin to explain how hungry I was!!! It was pretty nasty but I didn't even care!!




Here she is!!! Look at how proud Rami and Papa Buddy are!!!



Bet you can guess who's holding Calynn!!! (hint: look at the ring.) It's her Rami!!!





We have gotten mixed reviews on the big bows, but Mommy thinks they are super cute!!!



Tyler was changing her diaper. She still screams like this when we change her!!!! I guess she likes having a dirty booty!!!



Calynn is ready to leave the hospital and head home!!!!



Her first nap in her bed at home!!!




This is the night we brought her home, they were both wiped out!!!
















0 comments: