February 23, 2009

Calynn's Fun Day!!!

Calynn and Uncle Jeremy


Grandma Great Halford and Calynn Nova


We had an awesome weekend!!! I took Calynn to my parents and Zach, Abby and the girl came over. It was so much fun because the girls got to play with eachother, and I got to spend some time with Abby and the girls!!! It was way over due. I can't believe how fast Bentlie and Peyton are growing. Peyton is already crawling (I didn't get any pictures) and Bentlie talks like such a big girl. I also took Calynn to see me her Grandma Great Halford and Bentlie went with me to keep me company. It was so precious, on the car ride to Grandma Halford's Calynn was crying so Bentlie sang her to sleep... then Bentlie passed out!!! This was the first time my Grandma Halford has seen Calynn and it was really neat to see them together.

Bentlie helped Calynn get ready to go bye bye!!! Going bye bye with Bentlie is fun cause you get to bring ALL of your toys!!! LOL!!!


It's really hard to get all 3 of the girls looking in the same direction. Well I did it... they just weren't looking at me!!!


I know what your thinking.... Those are the 3 cutest little girls in the world!!!!


A little friendly face grabbing between cousins!!!



Peyton was showing her how to work the passy!!!



And Calynn showed Peyton how she sucks her thumb!!!



Bentlie is soooo super cute with Calynn. She says "It's ok baby Calynn, I get you!!!"



I felt more comfortable with Bentlie holding her then I do some adults!!! LOL!!!


Me, Bentlie, and Baby Deer!!!!



I was no match with Baby Deer and the TV.

0 comments: