May 2, 2009

While in Houston...

While we were in Houston I was a little side tracked and I guess I forgot that I owned a camera half of the time!!! So sorry about the picture shortage!!! It was an amazing visit though. We were able to to an Astro's game with Liz, Heath, Courtney, and Marty while Rami and Papa Buddy watched Calynn (I think they wore her out playing :) because she slept till 10a.m. the next day). The game was awesome even though the Astro's lost. During the game there was an insane amount of rain and Rhonwyn and Buddy's street flooded, we were unable to drive to the house. As a new mommy, who has never spent the night away from Calynn, I FREAKED!!!!! SO..... Tyler and I waded down the street in knee deep water while the rain continued to pour down just so I could make it to my safely sleeping baby!!!! We love you all and thanks for everything!!!

0 comments: